Monday, January 13, 2014

Not So Productive Today

The group decided to take the night off.  Real life's big, ugly feet stomped all over the game this week.  So I had the night free.  What could I do productive.

Edit - Nope
Draw a Map - Threw away three and not liking the fourth all that much
Write a Review - Nope, but I hope to do it soon
Write a Post - Not this post
Antagonize the Wife - Accomplished

At least I got one thing done.  I doubt Ivy was pleased.  Brain is shot for the day.  Tons of work tomorrow.  Hoping to get some of my work in tomorrow.  I'm going to go read A Thousand Dead Babies.  That ought to cheer me up.  Actually its a very good adventure by +Zzarchov Kowolski.  I want to do a review of it this week so I need to read through it again.  I very much like this one.

So maybe I'm just prepping to do something?

3 comments:

  1. You know, tonight was just that sort of a night as we each got the same thing accomplished: aggravating our wives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Any port in a storm" comes to mind. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see that you are finally doing what you do best.

    ReplyDelete