Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Want to Run Your Own Business?

I got this email from Staples and they are having a contest to give a start up business up to $25,000.  That's the grand prize, 1st place is $15,000, 2nd is $10,000 and there are 7, 3rd prizes for $5000.  All you need to do is use a 100 words to write what your business ideas is and a list of equipment you want.  Give them your name, email, and phone number.  So if you have an idea give it a go.  Why not?  I did it a little while ago and took about 10 minutes.  Just read the rules first.

Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. It's only open to people named Tim!

    Who wrote these rules?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only follow the rules Jason, I don't make them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is really great of them! As a matter of fact I actually work for Office Depot.. Wish my company did things like this haha.

    ReplyDelete