Sunday, April 30, 2017

Alert! Your Opinion is Needed

I'll print the cover  for my Swords & Wizardry Appreciation Day offering, Temple of Putrescence, tomorrow, but first I need some opinions. Gamers never run short of those. Just ask them. Which card stock should I use for the cover?


The cream?


The tonal?

Give your vote in the comments below. Certain patrons of mine will get this in a fat envelope this month. But those of you who comment may get a copy also. I'll randomly select a few folks who vote.

Thanks!

25 comments:

  1. I don't have a strong preference; looks great either way to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Front cover looks better tonal, back cover more readible on cream, but people gonna see the front more so tonal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tonal (surprised myself, thought I'd like the plain)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already voted on G+ but I still think the Tonal looks better

    ReplyDelete
  5. we agree... The "textured" look... and Thank you good Sir for Dice !!!!! a pleasant evening to you and Lady Whisk...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tonal looks a bit better to me

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cream. The tonal looks nice, but is a bit of a distraction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We noticed the "distraction" aspect as well... but, more "professional" with the toned cover... Have a pleasant week, good Sir Dan...

      Delete
  8. If you want the opinion of the guy currently busting his rump to make S&W Ap Day a reality (and no one ever does) go with the cream.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tonal. Has a nicer tone. Not as creamy as cream.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great blog post! I love it!

    ReplyDelete